New Hope Community Ministries is a faith-based, non-profit 501(c)(3) community development corporation dedicated to working with low-income residents of Haledon and Prospect Park, NJ. Our programs are open to people from all backgrounds, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender. We offer ESL, immigration assistance, family counseling, parenting classes, a program for teenagers, a women’s support group, and mentoring in conjunction with our food pantry to over 600 men, women, and children from our community.
Our Facebook Feed
New Hope Community Ministries shared their album.
Hi all! TODAY is the LAST DAY of New Hope's Facebook Auction!!! Bidding closes this evening at 7:00 PM. So set your timers, put it in your calendars! Don't miss out on these great items!
We so appreciate your support!!!
New Hope Community Ministries added 71 new photos to the album: New Hope Facebook Auction 2016.
Write your bid amount by the picture you are bidding on using the comment feature. The auction begins Thursday, September 22 at 7:00 PM and ends Thursday, September 29 at 7:00 PM Eastern Time Zone. The last commenter is the winner.
1. 100% of money raised goes to New Hope Community Ministries
2. Please support the generous donors in the auction by clicking on their links and supporting their businesses!
3. Bidding increments are a minimum of $1 unless otherwise noted
4. Please share this album!!
5. All items may be picked up on the pick up day or shipped for a small fee
We need your donations! :-) Its not too late too help out with New Hope's Facebook Auction (Sept 22-29)-- We are still accepting items. Can you join us in raising money and getting the word out about New Hope?!
• Gift cards
• Gift basket or Gift certificates
• Electronic devices
• Kitchen appliances
• Furniture or household items
• Handmade or Homemade goods
If you’d like to donate something else, run it by us… we’re open to suggestions!
Items due: September 15.
Some folks might not be sure how a Facebook auction works, so here's what happens:
The Facebook Auction will be listed on New Hope’s Facebook Page via an “album.” Facebook users place bids through the comment section. The items are listed September 22 – 29. New Hope will contact the bidder for payment after the auction.
As a donor:
• You or your business would be acknowledged in the listing, along with your website (if applicable).
• Our auction page specifically encourages our donors to consider supporting our auction donors’ businesses in gratitude of their support.
• All donors would receive a tax acknowledgement letter after the event (value amount blank.)
Even if you can't donate and item, we hope you'll stop by and bid Sept 22-29! Thanks!!